Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog will be about the good and bad of living on a budget that will vary from low to even lower. I will also share my struggles with grocery shopping and staying with in my budget. I will also share some of the yummy recipes i will feeding my family, good and bad. Enjoy.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan

I make a weekly menu plan as then we don't spend the money we don't really have, going to fast food places.
The menu will inlcude suppers only other than Saturdays and Sundays. They will also include at least 1 meal in the slow cooker and usually always a new recipie.
Sunday- Lunch-taco bake
Supper- pineapple chicken in the slow cooker, rice and noodles for the kids
Monday- Stuffed Turkey breast, mashed potatoes and corn
Tuesday- pasta, homemade buns
Wenesday- 50's prime time meatloaf, baked potatoes, honey cinnamon carrots
Thursday- General Tsaos chicken, rice, noodles for the kids and either broccoli or cauliflour
Friday - Leftover buffet
Saturday-Lunch-( kids and hubby) piggies in a blanket and mac and cheese
Supper tator tot casserole
I will also make homemade chocolate chip cookies and donut muffins for the kids snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment