Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog will be about the good and bad of living on a budget that will vary from low to even lower. I will also share my struggles with grocery shopping and staying with in my budget. I will also share some of the yummy recipes i will feeding my family, good and bad. Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cheap Reads

Well i decided to finnally go to our local public library and renew are membership. It was actually very cheap $1 for the 3 school aged children and Free for the preschooler and me it was only $7.50 a very good deal considering that you can;t buy a new book for that lol.
The kids had fun checking the new library out and getting a couple books to read. My preschooler i think had the most fun. He was adventureous, well in my eyes maybe not the libraries eyes lol. He thought it would be fun to shut off the computers and the check out computers lol, thank god it wasn;t to big of a deal and they got turned back on.
So if you are looking for something to do with your children and that is cheap you should check out your local public library. Ours had DVD's to rent( heck cheaper then going to blockbuster) and they also have toys that you can take out also. There is different activities going through out the year as well, i am thinking of taking my Preschooler to the reading and play times, it lets him be ative and not just be around mommy all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment