Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog will be about the good and bad of living on a budget that will vary from low to even lower. I will also share my struggles with grocery shopping and staying with in my budget. I will also share some of the yummy recipes i will feeding my family, good and bad. Enjoy.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Did I Make It To The End Of The Week?

Well i think i did pretty good we made it to the end of the week and we still have money left. Would of had more but
1: hubbie forgot to return movies on time so there was late fees(kind of makes the free movies not so free).
2: we started some grocery shopping for next week.

Any money left over ffromt he weeks will be added to the next.

So what we have left in the budget is:
Groceries:$46.36(of $200)
Vehicle/Gas:$2.50(of$52.50)
Clothing/Gift:$14.75(of$20)
Entertainment/Eat out:$0(of$15)
Other:$8.53(of$12.50)

I think we did pretty good so now on to the new week. I replenshed our jars, now lets see how we do this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment