Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog will be about the good and bad of living on a budget that will vary from low to even lower. I will also share my struggles with grocery shopping and staying with in my budget. I will also share some of the yummy recipes i will feeding my family, good and bad. Enjoy.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

FAMILY UPDATE

Well as you all know hubbie works a full time job and a part time job. We found out that his part time job was going to be closing its doors, they said that they would let them know when there last 14 days were. Well they found out yesterday that they will be closing in 8 days, a week from today will be his last day.
We knew it was coming but didn't realize how fast it was.

I would love it for hubbie to not have to work a part time job on the weekend so we are gonna give it a whirl and see how much money we can save in our already tight budget. I know that he will have to find another part time job sooner then later but a break would be nice. He already is going to be home for when I go to Jubilee in Orlando in 3 weeks so a few more weeks after that home will be a nice change of pace.

Yes it may be extremely tight but i think we can do it we will just have to really wtch what and how we spend, cut things out that we really don;t need, and not take the kids shopping lol heck even hubbie just kidding.

Please join me on this journey to come and if you have any tips I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment