Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog will be about the good and bad of living on a budget that will vary from low to even lower. I will also share my struggles with grocery shopping and staying with in my budget. I will also share some of the yummy recipes i will feeding my family, good and bad. Enjoy.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I AM BACK

Sorry everyone, i kinda took a hiatis with blogging. Life got in the way lol.
Well i am back.

It is time to start getting on track again and to stop spending stupidly. In the past while we haven;t, or shall i say i haven't, been keeping track of money or even just making a menu.
I will be starting again with both, i have to empty my deep freeze so should be interesting lol. I am headed to Orlando Florida in about 3 weeks time, by myself, so i am going to premake meals so my kids won't starve or live on take out lol. You see hubbie does not cook, he does not even prepare, he can reheat or cook frozen chicken nuggets, but i think the kids would get awful sick of these.
So my mission over the next 3 weeks is to empty the freezer as much as possible and to spend a limited amount of cash. The kids are home, well 3 are, my daughter is in Readin university during the day till this Friday. So i will have to be creative some days lol.
Tonight i will be looking through the freezer and pantry for meal ideas. Then i will make the weekly menu and make a shopping list.
Please join me again on my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment