Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog will be about the good and bad of living on a budget that will vary from low to even lower. I will also share my struggles with grocery shopping and staying with in my budget. I will also share some of the yummy recipes i will feeding my family, good and bad. Enjoy.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

FLOP OF A WEEK

Well this week was a sorta flop lol, with daughter in reading university still, the boys and I stayed out a few days to shop lol. I never spent much but more then i should of and more then planned lol.

Also the street preformers is on this weekend in Grande Prairie. It started on Friday and end Sunday at 5. SO i took the kids on Friday right after i picked daughter up from her graduation of the reading university. The kids were having a good time and we were not keeping a eye on the clock lol and next thing you knew and it was 5 already lol. So i called hubby and we decided to meet at Wendys for supper before he had to go to his part time job.

Today I worked at the farmers market till 3 and got some not so good but free goodies lol, now i know why they were giving them away lol. The one thing i am shocked at is that people buy her baking week after week. I may be a little biast but man my cooking is better lol at least it has some taste. But anyways after i got home hubbie had to go to work so the boys and I decided to go to the festivle again( daughter was at a sleep over)Well the kids got hungry so we shared 2 hot dogs and then they thought that they should have some mini donuts lol. I am so glad that they didn;t want everything and they had a good time.

Next week i am hoping that it is a better week and i stick to the plan and stay well with in budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment