Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog will be about the good and bad of living on a budget that will vary from low to even lower. I will also share my struggles with grocery shopping and staying with in my budget. I will also share some of the yummy recipes i will feeding my family, good and bad. Enjoy.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

FLOP OF A SUPPER

Well tonights supper was the cranberry pork and well like the title says it was a flop. It smelled good when i was preparing it and after a full day out it smelled awsome when i opened the door. But when i tasted it it was eh lol it was dry and sweet and a put in the never again pile lol
The recipie is as follows
2 pieces of pork tenderloin
a can of cranberry sauce, i used the jelly
3/4 of the same can of chili sauce, not the one in the ethnic ilse
2 table spoons of brown sugar

Place the tenderloin in the slow cooker, i cut them in half, and mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Pour mixture over pork and put lid on. Cook for 7 to 8 hours on low.
I think you can actually double the pork in this recipie as there was lots of mixture.
I think if i had more pork and cooked it a bit less it might have been a worthy recipie lol
Tryer beware
Have a good night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment