Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog will be about the good and bad of living on a budget that will vary from low to even lower. I will also share my struggles with grocery shopping and staying with in my budget. I will also share some of the yummy recipes i will feeding my family, good and bad. Enjoy.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

MENU MONDAY

My menu will run from Monday through Sunday.
I know my last posts i said we are rally tight budgeted but there will be a pizza hut lunch buffet for my 3 boys and I. My daughter is in Reading University, it is a 3 week program and she is in her last week, they eat yummy food for there lunches like subway, pizza hut etc, and the other kids are a little jelous lol
So here goes( breakfasts are cereal/toast/waffles/ etc so will only add breakfast if something special or different

MONDAY
Lunch- Fish Tenders and Fries
Supper- Pinneapple chicken with peppers and carrots, rice. Noodles for kids
TUESDAY
Lunch- popcorn chicken and mac and cheese for kids, lean cusine for me
Supper- bbq burgers and steak fries. also salad for me
WEDNESDAY
Lunch- Pizza hut
Supper- Cranberry Pork tenderloin roasted potatoes, noodles for kids. fresh vegetables
THURSDAY
Lunch- costco, me and the boys will share a couple pizza slices and ice cream sundaes( a treat that was promised) this day may change to something from home
Supper- tator tot casserole revamped and salad
FRIDAY
Lunch- Daughters reading university graduation and bbq
Supper- 4 cheese ravioli and homemade faccocia bread
SATURDAY-
Lunch-( just hubbie and kids, i will be at the local farmers market selling tupperware) salami, cheese and crackers
Supper- Stuffed chicken breasts, veggies and some side dish not sure what yet lol
SUNDAY
Breakfast- Homemade pancakes
Lunch- Hot dogs
Supper- sloppy joes and salad

No comments:

Post a Comment