Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog will be about the good and bad of living on a budget that will vary from low to even lower. I will also share my struggles with grocery shopping and staying with in my budget. I will also share some of the yummy recipes i will feeding my family, good and bad. Enjoy.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MENU MONDAY

Monday
breakfast- what ever they want lol i will only be posting if different
lunch- quesadillas
Supper - turkey, stuffing, baby carrots, baby potatoes, gravy, buns
Tuesday
breakfast- pancakes
lunch- salami cheese and crackers
supper steak and homemade mac and cheese
It is my oldests 13th birthday and this is what he choseWednesday
lunch- mini homemade pizzas
supper - turkey leftovers
Thursday
lunch- chicken dip its and noodles
supper - hamburgers( not sure what else yet)
Friday
lunch- mini homemade pizzas
supper-turkey tettrazini
Saturday
lunch- hot dogs
supper chicken dip its and fries for kids, not sure what for hubby and i lol
Sunday
Breakfast/ lunch - pancakes homemade, eggs and bacon
Supper - pizzas

There is also a supply of fresh salad and vegetables.
I also picked up some fresh veggies at the farmers market this weekend( money came out of my extras from working market)

No comments:

Post a Comment