Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog will be about the good and bad of living on a budget that will vary from low to even lower. I will also share my struggles with grocery shopping and staying with in my budget. I will also share some of the yummy recipes i will feeding my family, good and bad. Enjoy.

Friday, April 1, 2011

I Am Back

  Well as you all can tell I have been MIA from the blogging world. Life has been super busy and stressful since September. But I am back and going to start fresh, with a new design and color for my blog that is.

  I will still be blogging about budgeting and money saving ideas but I will also be changing some recipes up by making them healthier. I have changed my eating habits and started to exercise. I am enjoying this new part of my life and yes it has been a struggle at time but isn't everything.

  I have not been doing great with budgeting over the past while and it is time to get my but in gear and do it. I have made a budget out and for my spending it is going to be $240 a week. This is my starting point and we will see how it goes from here, i may have to lower it. Well after i redo the new budget tomorrow these numbers may change. I will also see if i can add in some fun money for hubby and I or shall i say kinda a allowance for us and the kids.

  My weekly budget will go as follows:

  • $120 for groceries
  • $60 for gas, vehicle/transportation
  • $20 for entertainment
  • $20 for clothing and gift
  • $20 for other, including dental etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment