Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog will be about the good and bad of living on a budget that will vary from low to even lower. I will also share my struggles with grocery shopping and staying with in my budget. I will also share some of the yummy recipes i will feeding my family, good and bad. Enjoy.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Monday

welcome to another week of yummy food( well i think so anyways)
I will try 1 new thing a week, every week
The kids are also in school this week so will only list suppers except weekends of course
Sunday
Breakfast- homemade cinnimon buns
Lunch- hot dogs
Supper- kids- chicken dipits and mexi fries
hubbie and i - chicken fajitas( hubbie works weekend evenings )
Monday- steak with mushrooms and some type of potatoes lol, honey cinnamon carrots, cake for dessert with strawberries( this is our anniversary, hubbie is on call so cant go and eat out)
Tuesday-Honey garlic chicken in slow cooker and homemade mac and cheese, broccoli
Wednesday- St.Patricks day- homemade cloverleaf buns, pasta.
Thursday- 50's primtime meatloaf fried potatoes
Firday - homemade pizza, first time making homemade pizza crust hope it turns out well
Saturday- Breakfast - homemade pancakes
Lunch- chicken dipits and noodles
supper- cheeseburgers and fries
I will also be making banana breas( made last night), belguim chocolate chip cookies( made last night), green cupcakes for St.Pat's day I might also make some biscuits for the kids for one day for breakfast during the week

No comments:

Post a Comment