Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog will be about the good and bad of living on a budget that will vary from low to even lower. I will also share my struggles with grocery shopping and staying with in my budget. I will also share some of the yummy recipes i will feeding my family, good and bad. Enjoy.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Monday

Well we did make it to the end of the week and still have money left but then i went grocery shopping on Sunday and bam spent almost $200. I stocked up a bit and bought another turkey as they were on sale for .96 cents a pound .
Here is the menu for this week:( it is going to be a busy week as hubbies and my birthday both are this week)
Sunday:( hubbys birthday) homemade biscuits, scrambled eggs and hashbrowns
( this was more of a brunch as we slept in)
ribs, homemade potatoe salad and pinneapple upside down
cake
Monday: Honey hoisen chicken rice, broccoli
Tuesday: cheese burgers and fries
Wednesday: ham with brown sugar sauce, potatoes and carrots
Thursday: ( kids are home from school) lunch- chicken nuggets and maca and cheese
Supper: chicken tettrazini and faccocia bread and i am making my self a birthday cake lol
Friday( kids home): soup and faccacia bread for lunch
homemade pizza for supper

Saturday: breakfast_ pancakes
Lunch- hotdogs and fries
Supper- tater tot casserole
Snacks for this week: banana belguim choco chip cookies, brownies,

No comments:

Post a Comment