Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog will be about the good and bad of living on a budget that will vary from low to even lower. I will also share my struggles with grocery shopping and staying with in my budget. I will also share some of the yummy recipes i will feeding my family, good and bad. Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Recall

I got a wonderful prerecorded message today. It was concering the wonderful chips we picked up from costco yesterday, they are being voluntary recalled.

The chips are the sweet maui onion kettle chips. The message said to bring them in for a full refund, so that is where we are headed tomorrow. Just think this will be money in our pockets lol.

No seriously i think that it is good that i actually got the prerecorded message. i know that if it was from another store that never had a membership card they would have no way of knowing who bought these.

Another good thing is that we only ate very little so i think we are okay

No comments:

Post a Comment